Nico is a witch and the adopted son of Pendragon. He originally thought he was a non-magic person until he found out that he is capable of the power of clairvoyance.
He has the appearance of a ruffian with messy red hair and a plaster on his nose. He wears a lace-up shirt with the sleeves torn off and brown 3/4 lengths with green pockets. He also wears two scarfs, one round his head and one around his waist.
Nico is a positive person despite his inner turmoil with himself. He typically puts others in front of himself, and keeps his own problems to himself, believing to be a burden to those around him if he were to speak about it. He tries to be a logical person, however, his emotions seem to affect his thinking and decisions more than he'd like. For example, Nico completely cut off Mark Evans due to the fact he felt betrayed and jealous of rumors that Mark pitied him.
When Nico was a child, he was sick and cured by Pendragon. His Mother was executed because of her owing him, so Pendragon took it upon himself to care for Nico. He ended up idolizing magic by Pendragon, and wanting to learn for himself. This doesn't work well because Pendragon doesn't see his potential, and he isn't magic.
As a child, he befriends Mark Evans, who is much older than him. They become really close, and hang out often. Until when Mark is noticed to be handsome and more than Nico. Nico is seen as useless, so he lashes out at Mark and leaves him.
Nico catches Pendragon looking for Dani Wytte and Dorian Wytte, to be his pupils. Nico becomes jealous because Dorian can do a spell efficiently after one look and Dani can perform curses well. He lashes out at Pendragon for taking them as his pupils and isn't willing to teach Nico.
Nico later is cursed by Dani for bullying Dorian. Making him smaller, Nico finally realizes his mistakes and sees he really is useless. Which takes a big part of character development, from a hotshot to a useless person. He becomes a better person in the long run.
He also reveals to Monica that he has a crush on Dani.
After 3 years, it is revealed that Dani became wicked because of "the death of Dorian". Nico is sure that she is being possessed and is determined to bring her back to her old self.
- Dorian Wytte: Nico initially looks down on Dorian, ignoring his desperate attempts to be friends. However, it is later revealed that this was out of pride and jealousy.
- Dani Wytte: From their first meeting, the two appeared to have a good relationship. Later on, it is revealed that he thinks of her as "cute."
- Monica: The two seem to get along quite well.
- Mark Evans: Nico and Mark were childhood friends. However, Nico developed an inferiority complex which was on of the contributing factors to the sudden end of their friendship. They appear to be on better terms now.
- Pendragon: Nico looks up to Pendragon and mentally sees him as his father since his mother passed away. Nico wished for Pendragon to teach him magic and finally be able to refer to Pendragon as his father, but this remains unfulfilled and he still sees Pendragon, or "Master," as a being who looks down upon him; believing it's his own inferiority.
- Why walk when we can race? Life's too short to waste our time going for a walk.